We are committed to
- complying with our processes and rules
- professionalism and animal health
- the provision of a service that fully meets the needs of our customers
- the company, our employees, and the local community
- We show respect for each other, each other's work and our partners.
- We are committed to preserving the environment for future generations by all possible means.
- We respect our ancestors and our present values and cherish our past and traditions.
- We strive to improve and streamline our processes as reasonably as possible.
- We ensure the continuous development of our staff.
- We continuously shape and develop our activities, operations, capacity and products in line with the needs of the market and internal needs.
- We support and encourage our own R&D&I initiatives.
- We help our employees build a community and work together as a team through a friendly and modern working environment, communication, knowledge sharing, and a family-friendly approach.
- We regard our both our staff's families and our city as a community.
Our aim is
- for the services and products provided by our company to be of value to our clients, guaranteeing solid quality, accuracy, professionalism and reliability
- to be a company with a solid financial background and organisation, and a reliable partner for our clients and suppliers
- to operate in a stable organisation
- to ensure that our operations and the safety and security of our activities remain stable in the long term
Financial efficiency is key to the operation of our business, but of equal importance in our day-to-day work are effective communication, efficient organisation and processes, and, in the long term, purposeful operations.